Put out your Welcome Mat...
The inviting feel of your home starts from the outside. With stone veneer on the exterior of your home you create both a dramatic & warm feeling for your guests & neighbors. Owen's Corning Cultured Stone has been around since 1962 and offers limitless options for size, shape, color and texture of stone veneer. Each stone texture is cast in a mold of a natural stone & meticulously hand-colored. This process gives the stone it's visual authenticity.
Cultured stone can be used on both interior & exterior surfaces. It can be installed on kitchen back splashes, interior walls and fireplaces.
Enhance the value of your home with stone. It allows for a maintenance free surface and with many options to choose from your sure to find the perfect fit for your space.
Stone Veneer Styles:
1. Ledge - A rugged and precise rectangular shaped stone that are smaller in scale. Examples include: Country Ledgestone, Drystack Ledgestone, Alpine Pro-fit Ledgestone, and Pro-fit Ledgestone.
2. Ashlar - A smooth faced, rectangular block that stay consistent in size. Examples include: Cast-fit.
3. Random Ashlar - Random rectangular blocks that can look both traditional or modern depending on how it's installed. Examples include: Cobblefield, Rockface, European Castlestone, Limestone and Coral Stone,
4. Brick - One of the oldest building material. Example includes: Used Brick.
5. Rubble - Informal, irregular stones that work well indoors and out. Examples include: Southern Ledgestone, Del Mare Ledgestone and Ancient Villa Ledgestone.
6. Field - Organic in both shape and color. Fieldstone creates a natural look. Examples include: Dressed Fieldstone, Old Country Fieldstone and Split Face.
7. Rounded - Smooth and randomly shaped, using this style is timeless. Examples include: Stream Stone and River Rock.
Keep in mind we offer estimates & professional installation.
Stop by and pick up a product catalog today.