"Ditra-heat is the only electric floor warming system that directly incorporates uncoupling technology to ensure floors aren't susceptible to cracked tiles & grout."
Advantages of Using Ditra-heat:
1. Warm floors - you can combine the beauty of tile with the comfort of an electric floor warming system. This is a great feature for every room in your home.
2. Crack resistant - ensure your tiled floor will not crack by using Ditra's uncoupling technology combined with the electric warming system.
3. Customized heating zones - using Ditra-heat gives you the advantage of placing cables in the mat wherever heat is desired. You can heat the entire floor or customize it for a smaller section of the floor.
4. Quick & simple installation - installation of the Ditra-heat is designed to be simple without the use of clips or fasteners. Tile can be installed immediately after the cable has been placed without the use of self leveling compounds.
5. Minimal height thickness - Ditra-heat minimizes the assembly thickness making for easier transitions to other floor coverings.
See below for a quick look at installation:
Ditra-heat is available in both 120 & 240 volt options. Programmable & non-programmable thermostats are also available.
We offer professional installation as well in store advice for tile, laminate, vinyl, hardwood & stone projects.
For more information on Schluter's Ditra-Heat please feel free to contact us or click on the link below.