When having your floor tile
there are various pattern formats
that you can consider.
If your ambitious
want to try installing yourself
here are a few patterns to think about.
1. Straight : this is one of the simplest tile patterns to choose from that will showcase your floor.
2. Diagonal: this pattern is done by setting the tile on a 45-degree angle. This pattern gives your floor more interest and can make it feel larger.
3. Brick Pattern: this is also a basic tile format that adds more character to your floor without adding a lot more work for yourself when installing.
4. Checkerboard: this tile format is done by using two colors of square tiles which are alternated to create this pattern. You can install them straight or on a diagonal.
5. Hopscotch Pattern: a small square tile is surrounded by four larger ones.
6. Basket weave: this pattern is made with squares & rectangles of the same or different tiles.
7. Herringbone: this pattern adds visual interest & texture to the floor.
8. Windmill: a square tile that is surrounded by four rectangles.
If your wanting to try one of these various tile patterns, feel free to come in & we can help you with ordering the proper tile quantity. Also, we can provide you with all the supplies needed to finish your project.